ÓBIDOS NAZARÉ BATALHA OR FÁTIMA tour
Enjoy an in intense experience of Portugal’s historical western towns on this private guided tour of Obidos, Nazare, Batalha or Fatima from Lisbon. You’ll discover Óbidos’ fascinating medieval heritage and relish a delicious lunch in the small fishing town of Nazaré.Explore the Batalha Monastery, UNESCO World Heritage-listed landmark or a visit to Fátima, you’ll wander through the Sanctuary of Fátima and see one of the world’s most famous Christian pilgrimage sites.
7 hours tour
- Local Guide/Driver
- Private Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and drop off
- Day trip from Lisbon to the towns of Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha or Fátima
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site – Batalha Monastery (Visit without guide)
- Enjoy free time to visit the Sanctuary of Fátima, which celebrates the 1917 apparition of the Virgin Mary (Visit without guide)
- Lunch in a great fish restauirant by the sea
- Explore the beautiful medieval village of Óbidos
- Take in views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Portuguese countryside
- Try the 1889 Lift at Nazaré clift
*the timetable can be flexible according to your will
*for larger groups, please contact us
Fun Car - Up to 3 persons: 320€
Convertible Car - Up to 3 persons: 360€
Executive Car - Up to 4 persons: 380€
Mini Van - Up to 8 persons: 420€
Your reservation request will be confirmed via email.
No refund will be given for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice of the booked Tour.
Duration of each tour can be changed according to your wishes.
If you have a request for large groups (>8 people) or an alteration to your booking please contact us.