lisbon city tour
This is the perfect tour to know the most of the city in the least amount of time. Immerse yourself in Lisbon’s heritage during this half-day guided tour. Traverse Lisbon’s oldest quarter, Alfama, and explore the Campo Pequeno (Bull fight Arena) built in 1892. Your guide will illuminate you to the history of Lisbon’s famous monuments and squares as you wander along cobblestone streets and narrow streets. Discover the neighborhoods of Bairro Alto, Chiado, and Baixa and promenade through Belém uncovering UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower.
This will be a driven tour with some walking in order to see more in less time.
4 hours tour
- Local Guide/Driver
- Private Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and drop off
- Portuguese Licor
- 4-hour custom tour of Lisbon with a private guide
- Visit popular Lisbon sights including Rossio Square, Bairro Alto and Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa)
- See historical Lisbon landmarks like the Jerónimos Monastery and the Monument to the Discoveries
- Sample a pastel de Belém, a Portuguese pastry
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary, choosing when and where to spend more time
- Visit Lisbon Viewpoints
- Try out tradicional Lisbon Cherry Licor
*the timetable can be flexible according to your will
*for larger groups, please contact us
Fun Car - Up to 3 persons: 200€
Convertible Car - Up to 3 persons: 245€
Executive Car - Up to 4 persons: 280€
Mini Van - Up to 8 persons: 320€
Your reservation request will be confirmed via email.
No refund will be given for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice of the booked Tour.
Duration of each tour can be changed according to your wishes.
If you have a request for large groups (>8 people) or an alteration to your booking please contact us.