DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR AND THE SOUTH OF LISBON
Did you know that it’s possible to see wild bottle-nose dolphins not far from Lisbon? Heading south from Lisbon, you will discover a beautiful bay. Also explore a natural park and a region very well known for its wines.
You will also visit the Sesimbra, an small fisherman village.
7 hours tour
- Local Guide/Driver
- Private Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and drop off
- 3-hour catamaran cruise with dolphin watching
- Arrábida Natural Park day trip from Lisbon
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Arrabida Park
- Visit an old fisherman Village
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience, with flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Launch in a Restaurant at the beach
*the timetable can be flexible according to your will
*for larger groups, please contact us
Fun Car - Up to 3 persons: 320€
Convertible Car - Up to 3 persons: 360€
Executive Car - Up to 4 persons: 380€
Mini Van - Upon request
Your reservation request will be confirmed via email.
No refund will be given for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice of the booked Tour.
Duration of each tour can be changed according to your wishes.
If you have a request for large groups (>8 people) or an alteration to your booking please contact us.