BENFICA STADIUM TOUR
Feel like a football fan on this behind-the-scenes tour of Lisbon’s Estádio da Luz stadium. Built for the Euro 2004 Championships, it has enough capacity for 65,000 fans, making it the largest stadium by capacity in Portugal. Your sports fanatic guide will teach you about the inner workings of Portugal’s thriving football scene, including its famed football club, Sport Lisboa e Benfica. See the stadium’s areas for VIP fans and visit the Benfica museum for a more in-depth look at Portugal’s history of sports.
- Hotel Pick Up and drop off
- Stadium visit with local guide
- Museum visit without guide
- 1 hour behind-the-scenes football (soccer) tour of Estádio da Luz in Lisbon
- Visit the Benfica museum, where you'll learn about the 100-year history of Lisbon’s football club, Sport Lisboa e Benfica
- See the players’ training areas and locker rooms and walk out on the pitch!
- Watch a match at home (not included)
*the timetable can be flexible according to your will
*for larger groups, please contact us
WANT TO SEE A GAME AT BENFICA STADIUM ?
WE WILL ARRANGE EVERYTHING FOR YOU !
1 person: 110€
2 persons: 60€
3 persons: 45€
4 to 8 persons: 40€
more 8 persons: upon request
DISCOUNT WITH TRANSFER FOR GROUPS
Your reservation request will be confirmed via email.
No refund will be given for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice of the booked Tour.
Duration of each tour can be changed according to your wishes.
If you have a request for large groups (>8 people) or an alteration to your booking please contact us.